Sunday 27 March 2016

MY PLANS FOR EASTER




MY PLANS FOR EASTER





Thinks that I'll will do in EASTER
I'm going to go  a lot of places!!!!!

I'm going to go  see my great grandfather in the residential, he has 89 years.
I'm going to go in the ZOO with my grandma and in the GOLONDRINES.
I'm going to go in MONSERRAT with my grandma my mum my sister and my 
neighbor she speaks english.
I'm going to see my cousin MARTA because my mum is her godmother and 
we will a present for she.
I'm going to  see my new cosin NIL!!!!!!!

I'm going to go in TIBIDABO with my mum my dad and my sister.
I'm going to lunch in my other grandma's house, with my three 
cousins, my uncle, my aunt, my mum, my dad and my sister.
I'm going to go in SANT ESTEVE i'ts a village with my mum , my dad 
and my sister.
I'm going to go in AIRANATURA I'ts very fun you can climb, do archery,
ride a horse...etc
And I'm going to go in my grandma house to do the MONA 
and to celebrate my cousin's birthay JANA .

No comments:

Post a Comment