Friday 18 March 2016

PLANS FOR EASTER

                     

                                                            PLANTS FOR EASTER




10THINKS THAT I AM TO GOING TO DO.


-Mi plans for easter is goouing to cinama for luking zootropolis,
-1 day leater i'm gooing to the beach for mi cousins to joimg to the ball .
-I'm going to the mountains
-I go to the football stadium FCB
-I go to the park of mi friend geray.
-I go to zara kids.
-I play Ps3 on mi hause




-I GOING TO HOMEWORK IN THE HAUSES
10 THINKS THAT I AM NO GOING TO DO
I no going to mi tawn molinos.
I no going to the forest of mi dad and mi mum.
I no going to the hauses of my friends.
I no going to thecamping but i no have camping.                                      
I no go to the  class.
                                                                                                      This is mi town molinos

No comments:

Post a Comment