Wednesday 14 June 2017

Ireland and our graduation - My last post!




                                   Hello!

 Well, this is my last post. I will miss primary and my teachers, all the fun activities and stuff. Well,  like a week ago I arrived from Ireland. It was a awesome trip. We went to Mullaghbawn, Ireland! It was amazing! Mullaghbawn is a beautiful town and it has lots of open space to play around. And about our graduation, yesterday we had our graduation party and it was awesome. I had a good time with my friends and we danced like crazy.

My last day of primary school is Wednesday. Everyone is going on a school camp trip and because we went to Ireland, we can't go. On Tuesday we will go to the beach, we will have a very good time... I'm sure we will.

I will miss this blog so much! But I will have a great time on middle school! 

Bye!

- Alessandra 


No comments:

Post a Comment