Tuesday 20 September 2016

My Summer Holidays

Resultat d'imatges de dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

HI everybody!!!

I'm back in school there are no holidays now.

But I'm going to tell you about my holidays . 


This holidays i went to  summer camp with my cousin it was very amazing we went with a canoe
and we do bracelets and dreamcacher.

I went to a holy party with a friend, it was very cool and and we dance
and sing and we were lots of colors green, blue, purple, pink, yellow and more colors.



I went to Paris to see my other cousin because she wanna stay 1 week and I desided to see she.

Then I went to vilella alta my town and I played and I swim in the swimming pool.
My and my family



After that I do a Room Scape it's was very cool and a little dificuld but we do it.

Resultat d'imatges de holy party

No comments:

Post a Comment